Students » Forms


Authorization to transport Students in Private vehicles
This form is to filled out by parents annually and will be approved by the Principal before parents are allowed to transport students to any co-curricular or extra-curricular activities.
Prairie Valley School Division Student Registration Form
You may print a registration form off at home and return a completed form to the school or you may come in and we will provide you with the form. NOTE: A photocopy of the child's birth certificate will be required.